Greeting Card Crafts and ActivitiesAfter Christmas, or any occasion, what do you do with all the beautiful greeting cards you receive? Do you pack them away? Do you throw them away?
Forget those ideas and recycle those used greeting cards! Here are some ideas to get you started. Can you think of others?
- Bookmarks - Create unique bookmarks with pictures cut from old greeting cards.
- Gift Tags - Be prepared with fancy, home-made gift tags.
- Greeting Cards - Transform old greeting cards into new ones!
- Lacing Toy - Make fun lacing cards for the younger kids.
- Ornaments - Trim your holiday tree with these simple ornaments.
- Place Mats - These decorations can be made from a handful of old greeting cards.
- Storage Box - Use decoupage techniques to create this fun box.